SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Tell us about yourself and games you play or played
00No posts yet
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

wake up!

This is a wake up call to CB! we need to be active and paying attention to this page again, to discuss our future. please post here if you are interested in CW or Skirmishes, also Tourneys. we are an active clan, lets use the website to get tog...
Member avatar small Tippenleaf 2y
Tippenleaf2312Small Mustang_ 2y
General Discussion

Greetings

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Small Kaibee 2y
Kaibee12887Small NR 2y
General Discussion

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Your clan now holds position 3 in "Rating" ranking within the The Rocky Mountains-07-053 territory.
Small Charlito 2y
Charlito0245Small Charlito 2y
General Discussion

hey hosers

Are ya blowin stuff up? Are ya killin bad guys in tanks?funtimes.just wanted to stop by and see if this works...Salute
Member avatar small Worm 2y
Worm0227Member avatar small Worm 2y
General Discussion

Saturday morning strongholds

Hey guys and gals (do we have any gals?) of Crimson Blade, I'm setting up a Saturday morning stronghold group. I plan on starting on the 19th of September at around 9:00am MST. We will be focusing on tier six light/fast tank tactics with an eye ...
Member avatar small Jabberwocke 2y
Jabberwocke3419Member avatar small Jabberwocke 2y
General Discussion

62 Gratz

Just want to say Gratz to all my clan mates for hitting the rank of 62!!!, Next up top 50 Let's do it.
Small Charlito 2y
Charlito0105Small Charlito 2y
General Discussion

Flying VK from Strongholds 8-17

Check it out. Your text to link here...
Member avatar small dinmaster 2y
dinmaster0162Member avatar small dinmaster 2y
General Discussion

Clan Wars Attack?

I was wondering should we try and coordinate a massive attack on Order like three attacks at once? What do you think Kaibee?
Member avatar small dinmaster 2y
dinmaster3250Member avatar small dinmaster 2y
General Discussion

Tell me what you think

I was messing around with pictures today and figured I'd try doing something with the CB logo so tell me what y'all think.Something didn't look right to me on the hilt picture so I did another one so here it is.
Small T_Bird_ 2y
T_Bird_8460Small ElderDragon11 2y
General Discussion

5th Anniversary Tournament Tier 5 Aug 14-15

Post in this thread if interested. To celebrate the 5th Anniversary of World of Tanks, we're holding a special tournament series, with each tournament offering 3,500 to first place winners! A Type 59 will also be awarded to players who earn the mo...
Small Kaibee 2y
Kaibee11549Small Kweeg 2y
Page 1